Free shipping & returns on orders $50+ (restrictions apply). Learn More
September Weber Opt-In Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The September Weber Opt-In Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, visiting Weber.com during the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of Weber-Stephen Products LLC (“Weber”) and its affiliates, service providers, representatives and immediate and household members of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Weber, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes will begin at 10:00 AM CST on September 3rd, 2021 and end at 11:59 PM CST on September 30th, 2021 (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Period"). Weber’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Option 1 - During the Sweepstakes Period: (i) visit Weber.com and click on the pop-up titled September Weber Opt-In Sweepstakes and enter your entrant information and opt-in to become a Weber Insider, including submission of your email and other requested information (only NEW email addresses submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are eligible). Option 2 – During the Sweepstakes Period, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sweepstakes Entry” (if you choose Option 2 you will not be added to Weber’s email list). Entry Option 1 or Option 2 hereunder shall be referred to as an “Entry”. Limit: one (1) Entry per email account during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Selection of Winner: The Sweepstakes will be administered and up to
s is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, and Weber will select the potential Sweepstakes winners at or around 8:00 AM CST on October 1st, 2021. Potential winners will be notified before/around 12:00 PM CST on October 1st, 2021. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Winner Requirements: Potential winner will be notified via email. The potential winner must then respond to the email within three (3) days. If a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days, Weber may, in its discretion, choose another winner. Winner is responsible for any Federal, state or local tax liabilities associated with the Prize
7. Prizes: Up to one (1) winner will win a prize package (a “Prize”) consisting of: one (1) Weber® Traveler Portable Gas Grill (ARV $325.00); total ARV: $325.00. Prize package will include shipping to the winner’s home in the United States (shipped by Weber within four (4)-six (6) weeks of winner claiming the Prize), provided that Prize may be shipped later if it is not yet available within the shipping timeframe. The Prize is not transferable, and winner may not substitute the Prize for an alternative Prize or for cash. Weber reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of Prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Weber may use the winners’ name, address (city, state), likeness, photo submission, and/or Prize information for contextual purposes worldwide, including the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes winner’s waiver of any right or interest in the Entry or publicity materials resulting from the Sweepstakes, and the winner irrevocably transfers any right, title or interest in such publicity materials to Weber for its unlimited use in any medium.
10. General Conditions: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Weber which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Weber reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Weber may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. Weber reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In addition, by entering the Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge that they may be subject to Weber’s background check procedures. Weber reserves the right to revoke a potential winner’s status or a winner’s status if at any point it determines in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner has failed Weber’s background check protocols, in which case Weber may, at its discretion, choose an alternate potential winner from among the remaining applicable entries for such date’s drawing. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Weber reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Weber's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Winner is solely liable for any federal, state or local tax obligations associated with acceptance of the Prizes.
11. Release and Limitation of Liability: Weber is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Weber assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Weber is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes.
12. Disputes: In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Weber with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Weber's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
13. Sweepstakes Results: For names of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to "September Opt-In Sweepstakes" c/o Weber-Stephen Products LLC: 1415 S. Roselle Rd., Palatine, IL 60067. Requests must be received by November 30, 2021.
14. Sponsor and Administrator: Weber-Stephen Products LLC, 1415 South Roselle Road, Palatine, Illinois 60067.
WEBER is a registered trademark of Weber-Stephen Products LLC. 1415 S. Roselle Rd., Palatine, IL 60067. All rights reserved.