Free shipping & returns on orders $50+ (restrictions apply). Learn More
SmokeFire Summer Tour
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
*RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK, AND FLORIDA RESIDENTS ARE EXCLUDED FROM ENTRY
1. Eligibility: The SUMMER SMOKEFIRE TOUR SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of forty-eight states (47) of the United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding the states of Rhode Island, Florida, and New York) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and have visited a Summer SmokeFire Tour event location. Employees of Weber-Stephen Products LLC (“Weber”) and their affiliates and immediate and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Weber-Stephen Products LLC (“Weber”), 1415 South Roselle Road, Palatine, Illinois 60067. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other brick and mortar store or retailer. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Weber, and not to any retailer where SmokeFire Tour events shall be held.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Weber, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Whether an entrant's entry is selected as a winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4.Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 29, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST"), ends on August 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the "Sweepstakes Period"); Weber’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: Option 1 - During each day of the Sweepstakes Period: (i) visit a Summer SmokeFire Tour event location during business hours (“Tour Event”), (ii) enter your contact information into the digital entry form; and (iii) opt in to receive information regarding Weber’s products and services to your email. Option 2 – during the Sweepstakes Period, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Weber Summer Smokefire Tour Sweepstakes Entry” (if you choose Option 2 you will not be added to Weber’s email list). Entry Option 1 or Option 2 hereunder shall be referred to as an “Entry”. Limit: one (1) Entry per email account for the entirety of the Sweepstakes Period, subject to the Selection of Winner provisions below.
6. Selection of Winner: For the Daily Sweepstakes, the winners for each day’s selection will begin the Monday after the Tour Event during traditional business hours 9:00AM to 5:00PM CST. For the First and Grand Prize selections, each shall be selected on August 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM CST. The Sweepstakes will be administered and up to one hundred and eleven (111) Daily winners total (pursuant to the schedule in Section 9 below) shall be randomly selected by Weber. There shall be only one winner selection for the Grand Prize and one winner selection for the First Prize; each being randomly selected by Weber. If a potential winner is selected for a Daily Prize, their Entry will still be kept in the Entry pool for the Grand and First Prizes. If an Entry is selected for the First or Grand Prize, that Entry cannot also win the other First or Grand Prize (whichever they were not initially chosen for). The selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
7. Winner Requirements: Weber will notify each potential winner via email or telephone. The potential winner will be required to respond to Weber's notification with his/her intent to accept the prize within three calendar (3) days from the date the initial notification is sent. Each Sweepstakes winner will also be required to sign and return the Affadavit of Eligibility / Liability Release to Weber within five (5) days from the date initial notification is sent. Failure to respond to the initial notification within the specified time frame, failure to return the Affadavit of Eligibility / Liability Release within the specified timeframe or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Any potential winner agrees by submitting their Entry to accept the prize for their personal use, will not attempt to sale, transfer for profit any part of the prize package. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason in the sole discretion of Weber, an alternate potential winner will be selected.
8. Prizes: The prizes described below (each, a “Prize”) will be awarded in accordance with the following Sweepstakes schedule:
- (the “Daily Prize(s)”) Each Monday, from April 29, 2021 to August 3, 2021: One (1) winner from each day of the following week will be selected to receive one (1) $50.00 gift card from a local butcher shop of Weber’s choosing that is located within the municipality of the winner’s residence. For a total of $5,550 worth of Daily Prizes given out.
- (the “First Prize”) On August 16, 2021: One (1) winner will be selected to receive (1) an assortment of Weber grilling accessories (one pair of Weber Silicone Grilling Gloves ($19.99), one Wood Grill Scraper ($26.99), one Grill Brush [two sided] ($11.99), one Grill Brush – 12” Scrub ($15.99), one bottle of Weber Grate Grill Cleaner ($8.49), one bottle of Weber Exterior Grill Cleaner ($8.49), one bottle of Weber Stubborn Stain Remover ($10.49) with a total retail value of $102.43 (ARV $102.43) and (2) one $150.00 gift certificate to a local butcher in the municipality of the winner’s residence of Weber’s choosing. For a total value of $252.43 for the First Prize winner.
- (the “Grand Prize”) On August 16, 2021: One (1) winner will be selected to receive (1) one SmokeFire EX6 (2nd Gen) Wood Fired Pellet Grill (ARV $1,199) or a Visa Gift Card with a value of $1,199.00 [at the winner’s discretion] and (2) one $250.00 gift certificate to a local butcher in the municipality of the winner’s residence of Weber’s choosing and (3) an assortment of Weber grilling accessories (one Premium Grill Cover – SmokeFire EX6 Wood Fired Pellet Grill ($79.99), one Glow Plug for the SmokeFire EX6 ($19.99), one pair of Weber Silicone Grilling Gloves ($19.99), five bags of All-Natural Hardwood Pellets of winner’s choosing ($84.95), one roll of Weber Butcher Paper ($42.99), one Stainless Steel Folding Front Shelf - SmokeFire EX6 ($119.00), one Stainless Steel Folding Side Table – SmokeFire Ex6 ($69.99), one Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Griddle – SmokeFire EX6 ($95.99), one Fuel Storage Bag – Wood Pellets and Charcoal ($26.99) with a total retail value of $559.88. For a total value of $2,008.88 for the Grand Prize winner.
Total ARV of all prizes: $7,811.31. Prizes are subject to availability. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Weber's sole discretion. Weber reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any portion of the Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Weber may use the winner's name, address (city, state), likeness, the Entry and/or Prize information for contextual purposes worldwide, including the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s waiver of any right or interest in the Entry or publicity materials resulting from the Sweepstakes, and the winner irrevocably transfers any right, title or interest in such publicity materials to Weber for its unlimited use in any medium.
11. General Conditions: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Weber which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Weber reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Weber may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. Weber reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In addition, by entering the Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge that they may be subject to Weber’s background check procedures. Weber reserves the right to revoke a potential winner’s status or a winner’s status if at any point it determines in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner has failed Weber’s background check protocols, in which case Weber may, at its discretion, choose an alternate potential winner from among the remaining applicable entries for such date’s drawing. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Weber reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Weber's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Winner is solely liable for any federal, state or local tax obligations associated with acceptance of the prizes, except that Weber will be responsible for any tax obligations associated with the First and Grand Prizes awarded on August 12, 2021. For the First and Grand Prizes, Weber will provide the respective winner with an additional amount equal to the estimated cost of taxes applicable to the respective Prize (as determined in Weber’s sole discretion), which will be provided to winner prior to the due date of the following year’s tax filing. Weber encourages the respective winner(s) to seek advice from their tax preparer to ensure he or she does not owe any additional amounts; however Weber will not be responsible for amounts in addition to those provided to the respective winner.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: Weber is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Weber assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Weber is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes.
13. Disputes: In the event of a dispute concerning who registered to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who has the first and last name of the Entry and lives at the residence listed on the Entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Weber's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
14. Sweepstakes Results: For name of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “SUMMER SMOKEFIRE TOUR SWEEPSTAKES" c/o Weber-Stephen Products LLC: 1415 Roselle Rd., Palatine, IL 60067. Requests must be received by November 6, 2021.
WEBER is a registered trademark of Weber-Stephen Products LLC. 1415 S. Roselle Rd., Palatine, IL 60067. All rights reserved.