Be sure that Bluetooth® is enabled in your device settings and power on your Weber Kitchen Thermometer. Open the Weber iGrill
App and select Weber Kitchen Thermometer from the Available Devices by tapping on the red plus sign at the top of the screen. The Weber Kitchen
Thermometer will request to pair automatically. When the Bluetooth® light on your Weber Kitchen Thermometer is solid blue, you are now connected.
Once you have completed the initial connection through Bluetooth®, you are now ready to select what you're cooking and get started!
- Insert a probe into the probe port on your Weber Kitchen Thermometer.
- Insert the tip of the probe into the thickest part of what you are cooking ensuring the first ¼ inch of the probe is fully inserted.
- Select the meat/fish/poultry you are cooking and a desired preset temperature or create your own.
- Sit back, relax and await a notification that your food is ready.
The Weber Kitchen Thermometer has a ton of useful cooking features designed to turn you into a gourmet chef. The Weber Kitchen
Thermometer connects using Bluetooth® Smart technology and features an illuminated display, dual probe monitoring,
extended battery life of 200 hours and magnetic mounting.
In order to get the best user experience with your Weber Kitchen Thermometer, we recommend you follow certain user guidelines.
- Do not mount your Weber Kitchen Thermometer on to surfaces that are too hot to touch. The device should be mounted on the coolest surface of your oven.
- Do not use your Weber Kitchen Thermometer for slow cooking or any type of cook that generates steam, unless you are using a Pro Meat Probe.
To ensure safe usage of your Weber Kitchen Thermometer Standard Meat Probe and to prevent damages not covered
under the 2-Year Warranty, please follow these guidelines.
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with direct flame or oven grate.
- Do not submerge the probe or its wiring in liquid.
- Probe is not dishwasher safe.
- Insert the probe so that the first ¼ inch tip is in the thickest part of the meat.
For a more in depth explanation of all of your Weber Kitchen Thermometer features, usage, FAQ's and helpful tips, download the manual.