Be sure that Bluetooth® is enabled in your device settings and power on your Weber iGrill Mini. Open the Weber iGrill Connected
app and select Weber iGrill Mini from your Device Manager (reached by tapping the Weber iGrill logo or the three dots in the top bar). The
Weber iGrill Mini will request to pair automatically. When the Smart LED is solid blue, you are now connected.
Once you have completed the Initial Connection through Bluetooth®, you are now ready to select what you're grilling and get started!
- Insert a probe into the probe port on your Weber iGrill Mini.
- Insert the tip into the thickest part of the meat ensuring the first ¼ inch of the probe is fully inserted into the meat.
- Select the meat/fish/poultry you are cooking and a desired preset temperature or create your own.
- Sit back, relax and await a notification that your food is ready.
We took everything you love about the Weber iGrill, added a ton of cool new features and packed them into a rugged,
pocket-sized design. The Weber iGrill Mini connects using Bluetooth® Smart technology and features a Smart LED, proximity sensor,
extended battery life of 150 hours and magnetic mount.
In order to get the best user experience with your Weber iGrill Mini, we recommend you follow certain user guidelines.
- Do not mount your Weber iGrill Mini on to surfaces that are too hot to touch. The device should be mounted next to your grill, smoker or oven, not on the lid.
- Do not leave your Weber iGrill Mini outside when it's not in use. It is not weatherproof.
- Do not use your Weber iGrill Mini for slow cooking or any type of cook that generates steam, unless you are using a Pro Meat Probe.
To ensure safe usage of your Weber iGrill Mini Standard Meat Probe and to prevent damages not covered under it's 2-Year Limited Warranty, please follow all of the below guidelines.
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with direct flame or grill grate.
- Do not submerse the probe or its wiring in liquid.
- Probe is not dishwasher safe.
- Insert the probe so that the first ¼ inch tip is in the thickest part of the meat.
For a more in depth explanation of all of your Weber iGrill Mini features, usage, FAQ's and helpful tips, download the manual.