Why am I experiencing issues with the Weber iGrill app and my iOS device?
The Weber iGrill app requires iOS 9 or higher to operate.
If you are experiencing a problem with the Weber iGrill app for iOS, please try following the steps below to resolve any potential problems on the device.
- Make sure the iGrill 3 is paired with your smart device via Bluetooth and a temperature probe is plugged into the unit
- Press the Home button on the smart device
- From the Home screen, press the Home button twice. This will zoom out of the Home screen and display any or all previously running apps on your smart device
- Swipe to locate the Weber iGrill app
- Swipe the Weber iGrill app image upward to close the existing session
- Press the Home button on your smart device to close the Multitasking Bar
- Re-open the Weber iGrill app by tapping the app icon on the Home screen
If you have any further questions, please contact our iGrill team at firstname.lastname@example.org
.Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.