I am having difficulty pairing my Weber iGrill 3 with my Android smart device. Help!
If the iGrill 3 appears in your Bluetooth settings with the status ‘Not Connected,’ follow these steps from your Bluetooth settings menu:
- Tap on the icon to the right of the device and tap ‘Unpair’
- Turn Bluetooth off on your smart device
- Completely shut down your smart device
- With the iGrill 3 still powered on, press the power button on the front of the faceplate for 15 seconds to reset the iGrill 3
- Power on your smart device and turn Bluetooth back on
- Tap on the iGrill logo in the toolbar at the top of the app and select your iGrill 3 from the drop-down menu. Your smart device will pair with the iGrill 3 and you are ready to configure your settings and start grilling!
If you are having intermittent Bluetooth issues with your Android device and want to restart Bluetooth from the app:
- Tap ‘More’ located at the bottom of the app
- Tap ‘Support’
- Tap ‘Restart Android Bluetooth’ and ‘Restart’ when prompted
Bluetooth will restart on your Android device and you will have the ability to pair. If you do not see the iGrill 3 in your Bluetooth settings, please ensure that you are using the Weber iGrill app.
If you have any further questions, please contact our iGrill team at email@example.com.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.