How can I edit or disable the pre-alarm notification in the Weber iGrill app?
While using the Weber iGrill app, you have the option of enabling or disabling pre-alarm notifications, which will alert you when your food is x amount of degrees away from your target temperature. The default Pre-Alarm is set to 10° F away, however it can be adjust to 5°, 10°, 15°, and 20°.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top, right-hand corner of the screen
- Tap ‘Product Settings’
- Towards the bottom of the page, you will see ‘Pre-Alarm.’ Tap the ‘>.’
- Here you will be able to turn this notification on or off and set the desired ‘Pre-Alarm’ temperature
- Once you have selected your options, tap ‘Save’ in the top right hand corner of the screen to confirm
- You can also turn this feature off by tapping on the red bar next to ‘Pre-Alarm Notification’
- Make sure to save!
To acknowledge and silence the alarm, tap the button on the iGrill 3.
If you have any further questions, please contact our iGrill team at email@example.com.