How do I get started with my iGrill 3?
In order to get started with the iGrill 3, please ensure that you have done the following:
- Follow the installation guide included to mount the iGrill 3 to the right side of your Genesis II or Genesis II LX grill
- Confirm the AA batteries that are supplied with your iGrill 3 are inserted in the battery pack with their negative terminals compressing the springs; confirm wire connections are secure
- Download the Weber iGrill app from the App Store or Google Play Store on one of the following compatible smart devices:
- iPhone (4S and later)
- iPad (3rd generation and later)
- iPad mini (all generations)
- iPod touch (5th generation and later)
- Many Android devices equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and running Android software version 4.3 or later
- Enable Bluetooth on your smart device under ‘Settings’
- Open the door on the front of the iGrill 3 to expose the probe ports
- Plug one or more probes into the probe ports of the iGrill 3
- Press the power button located at the front of the faceplate once. The display will flash, indicating that the iGrill 3 has powered on and is ready to pair
- Open the Weber iGrill app to connect to your iGrill 3. Tap on the iGrill logo in the toolbar at the top of the app. Select your iGrill 3 from the ‘Available Devices’ drop-down
- You are now ready to use your iGrill 3!
If you have any further questions, please contact our iGrill team at firstname.lastname@example.org
.Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.