Why Can't I Connect To My Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini?
Are you having difficulty pairing your Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini
and nothing seems to work? Don't worry, we can help!
First, make sure that the device that you are trying to pair with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini is Bluetooth® Smart compatible.
The following smart devices are currently compatible with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini:
- iPad Mini (all)
- iPad® 3rd generation or later
- iPhone® 4s, 5, 5c, 5s
- iPod touch 5th generation or later
- BLE capable Android device running software version 4.3 or higher
For the full updated list of compatible devices, please click here
Once you have confirmed that your device is compatible with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini,
please ensure that you have the Weber iGrill app
If you already have the app installed, please ensure that you do not have any existing instances of the app running in the background on your device. To do this, please press the home button on your device to return to your home screen. Once on the home screen, double click the home button to view any apps running in the background. If the Weber iGrill app
is in the list of background apps, swipe the screenshot of the app upwards to close the app entirely. Next, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your device by going to Settings and then Bluetooth®
2. Press the power button on the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini so that it powers on and the Smart LED blinks blue indicating that it is searching for a connection
3. Open the Weber iGrill app
and accept the prompt to pair with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini
4. Select the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini from the app dashboard If you have any further problems pairing your Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini, please contact us at email@example.com
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.