Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini Meat Temperature Probe Safe Usage Guidelines
To ensure safe usage of your Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini Meat Temperature Probe and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-Year Warranty
provided, please follow these guidelines:
You can clean the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini Meat Temperature probe by using a damp towel. Avoid getting any liquid into the opening of where the probe meets the wire. The Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini Meat Temperature probe can measure temperature with a range of -22 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. Outside that range, a temperature will not display and damage will result. The temperature probes are electronically calibrated to work with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini unit. Unusually high or sporadic temperature readings can be an indication of damage to the probe. To wrap your probe(s):
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with flame.
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to temperatures exceeding 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to direct contact with the metal grill grates, cooking pans, or any other object within your cooking device that radiates high heat.
- Do not crimp the probe's wiring by exposing it to excessively heavy or tight doors or lids.
- Do not immerse the probe or its wiring in water -the probes are NOT dishwasher safe-
- Do not use the probe for monitoring hot fry oil or any other liquids or steam applications.
- Do not use the probe as an air temperature thermometer
- Do not attempt to open, service, or otherwise modify the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini probe or its internal components.
- Hold the probe wrap so that the clip segment is on the bottom left and the logo is legible in the center of the probe wrap.
- Snap the probe into the probe wrap’s clip, ensuring that the probe’s body follows the contour of the probe wrap and leaves a 1/2 inch gap between the probe and the wire channel of the probe wrap. The tip of the probe should be pointed downward.
- Wrap your probe’s wire clockwise around the probe wrap.
- When you reach the adapter end of the probe wire, it can be inserted into the probe wrap’s wire channel to secure the wrapping.