How Do I Pair My Weber Kitchen Thermometer With My Smart Device?
In order to connect your Weber Kitchen Thermometer, please verify that your device is on the list of supported devices which is listed here.
Once verified, please follow these steps to get connected and start grilling!
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com
- Download the Weber iGrill app, either on the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices
- Unlike a traditional Bluetooth® headset, you will pair your Weber Kitchen Thermometer in the Weber iGrill app and not through your device’s Bluetooth® settings.
- Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your Bluetooth® Smart Ready device and power on the Weber Kitchen Thermometer by pressing the power button once, quickly.
- Open the Weber iGrill app and at the upper right-hand corner, tap on the red plus sign at the top and select ‘Add Product.’
- From there, select your Weber Kitchen Thermometer and you are ready to grill!
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.