Weber iGrill 2 Safe Usage Guidelines
To ensure safe usage of your Weber iGrill 2
and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-year warranty
, please follow these guidelines.
- Do not expose the Weber iGrill 2 to any form of liquid. If cleaning is required, it must be done with cleaning wipes or solutions approved for use with electronics.
- Do not drop the Weber iGrill 2
- Do not allow battery acid to leak within the battery compartment
- Do not leave the Weber iGrill 2 in direct sunlight
- Do not place the Weber iGrill 2 base on a surface which radiates high heat as this could melt it. If it's too hot to touch, it's too hot for the iGrill 2!
- Do not store the Weber iGrill 2 for an extended period of time with its battery installed
- Do not expose the Weber iGrill 2 to ambient temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit or above 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Do not plug any devices other than authorized Weber iGrill probes into the Weber iGrill 2 probe ports
- Do not attempt to open, service, or otherwise modify the Weber iGrill 2 or its internal components