Grab N’ Go Teriyaki Chick on a Stick
It’s time to feed the army of folks coming to watch the game. Hosting a party of this magnitude can be intimidating, but you can totally pull it off with a few delicious snacks.
My “go to” appetizer is teriyaki chicken on the stick. It’s easy to grill, kids + adults love’m, and folks just grab n’ go. So, no one misses any of the game waiting in line to fill up a plate. WIN!
Here are my 6 Steps to Game Day Party Glory
Gather the ingredients. Chicken tenderloins…check. Teriyaki…check. Skewers…check.
Marinate the tenderloins for 20-30 minutes.
While the chicks are marinating, preheat the grill then clean it. I like to set my temp between 425-450 degrees F for grilling.
We’re now ready to skewer the chicken and grill. 4 to 5 minutes per side at the 425-450 °F zone.
Here we go, hit that minimum internal temp! 165 °F
Serve up that chicken….boom :)
Here is my recipe for Grab N’ Go Teriyaki Chick on a Stick
- Chicken tenderloins (enough for everyone at the party to have at least 1)
- Teriyaki sauce
- Skewers (enough for the tenderloins)
- Place chicken in a plastic zip top bag or glass bowl and bathe with teriyaki sauce.
- Place in the fridge and allow marinating for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat and clean the grill. Set the cooking temperature for 425 to 450 °F.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and skewer.
- Grill the chicken on a stick at 425-450 °F for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Using a meat thermometer, check the chicken for a safe minimum internal temperature of 165 °F.
- Serve chicken as is on the skewers.