The Weber Grill Restaurant is proud to announce its inaugural Camp Brisket taking place on June 12 and 13th.
Camp Brisket is a 2 day BBQ’ers dream and is perfect for anyone who has a grill or smoker, or for those who compete and want to learn the best techniques, styles and ways to cook this legendary cut of beef. This 2 day class is going to give you access to experts in the fields of BBQ, Meat Science and Pit design. It will include workshops/classes consisting of:
- Anatomy of a Brisket, Selection and Grading
- Brisket fabrication (competition style vs. backyard style, burnt ends)
- How to set up your pit/smoker for brisket excellence
- Fuel types, wood types and best practices
- Top BBQ accessories to use and knife selection
- Wrapped vs. Unwrapped (the Texas crutch deconstructed)
- The ultimate brisket taste test (Waygu, Prime, Certified Angus Beef, Choice and Select)
Camp Brisket will also include panel discussions with Weber’s grill experts, Weber Grill Restaurant Chefs and Texas' top brisket experts along with the top Meat Science experts in the US. By the end of the two days you will have gained all the knowledge needed to be a true BRISKET MASTER!!
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
The Weber Grill’s Camp Brisket
Weber Grill Restaurant Schaumburg, Il
June 12 - 13, 2015
6:00 PM Friday – 3:00 PM Saturday
$331.89 per person
*Cost includes: The Ultimate Brisket Taste Test, lectures, panel discussions, brisket talks, activities as well as dinner, continental breakfast, lunch and much more!!! Tax is included.