It is that time again to announce our 2nd Annual 2 day class, All about Brisket, June 17th and 18th. No matter what BBQ skill level you are, this class will take you to a new level of brisket cooking. This two day brisket class focuses on everything you will need to know from selecting a brisket, cooking a brisket, woods to use, seasoning to use and also what are the best beverages to serve with your BBQ. Here is a run-down of the two days.
- Science of Brisket, Selection and Grading
- Brisket fabrication (competition style vs. backyard style, burnt ends)
- How to set up your pit/smoker for brisket excellence
- Wrapped vs. Unwrapped (the Texas crutch deconstructed)
- The ultimate brisket taste test (Waygu, Prime, Certified Angus Beef, Choice and Select)
All About Brisket will also include panel discussions with Weber’s grill experts, Weber Grill Restaurant Chefs and Texas' top brisket experts along with the top Meat Science experts in the US. Looking for a gift for your dad or your favorite pit master? Then look no further. By the end of the two days you will have gained all the knowledge needed to be a true BRISKET MASTER!!