Weber-Stephen Barbecue Products India Private Limited ("Weber") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication.
Except as otherwise provided, the Terms are subject to change at any time with 30 days prior notice and your continued use of our Websites after any changes have been implemented constitutes acceptance by you of such changes.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter, access, and use our Websites.
By accessing and using of the Site, you accept this Disclaimer in full and is subjected to the following DISCLAIMER TERMS & CONDITIONS ("Disclaimer T&C"):-
DISCLAIMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain the copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Weber's written permission.
- Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information on this website, Weber does not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
- Visuals, images and specifications depicted in this Site may not necessary represent the actual Weber products (grills and accessories) sold in your local market. Please consult any Weber Authorized Dealer in your local market for further details.
- Products and grills depicted in this Site may not necessary be available in your local market. Please consult any Weber Authorized Dealer in your local market for further details.
- Weber may not necessarily have reviewed all of the sites and materials linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Weber may at any time revise the Legal Notice and Disclaimer T&C, by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Legal Notice and Disclaimer T&C to which you are bound.
- We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all users of our Websites to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you must not post or store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, any Websites in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, rights granted by copyright law. You must not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate use privileges of any user who infringes the intellectual property rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the intellectual property rights owner or their legal agent.