1. The promoter of this offer is Weber-Stephen Deutschland GmbH, Rheinstr. 194, 55218 Ingelheim, Germany (“Weber”).
2. These are the terms and conditions for the promotion “Grill Academy Black Friday promotion – Book x2 Grill Academy course and save £50.00” (“Offer”) by Weber. With the participation in the Offer, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of participation (“Terms and Conditions of Participation”).
3. The Offer is addressed exclusively to private individuals of at least 18 years of age (“Purchaser”), who book x2 of the same Grill Academy courses, delivered by an Authorised Grill Academy partner for the dates between 25th November 2020 and 1st September 2021, from Weber in the following countries between 25th November and 1st December 2020 (inclusive) (“Term“). The following Terms and conditions are only applicable in the following countries: United Kingdom and Ireland.
4. The Grill Academy Black Friday book x2 of the same course and get £50.00 off requires the acquisition of a Weber Grill Academy course from Weber.com during the Term. The discount offer shall be fulfilled at the point of purchase through the application of voucher code: ‘BF20GAUK’ for the United Kingdom and ‘BF20GAIRE’ for Ireland at the point of checkout, and the discount will be applied to the total price. No substitution or cash alternative is available.
5. In case of definitive cancellation of the booked Grill Academy course by Weber or by the Authorised Grill Academy partner, the Purchaser will receive a replacement voucher for both places booked. If the booking is cancelled by the purchaser within the standard terms and conditions of the Grill Academy the purchaser will receive a refund for the amount paid at the time of booking. Weber also reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who wish to gain or obtain advantages through tampering or who violate these terms and conditions.
6. Weber reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the Offer without giving any reasons. This applies in particular in the event that due execution cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. In such a case the participants are not entitled to any claims against Weber. Weber also reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Participation - even without notice. Weber’s decisions are binding and final for all participants. Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions of Participation. Legal recourse is excluded.