Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK & ROI, 18+ only. Purchase a qualifying Weber Barbeque to receive a free Weber Gourmet BBQ System Poultry Roaster or a Weber Poultry roaster and follow the beer chicken recipe using the Weber Way by 30/06/19. If you’re not satisfied with the results you can write to us at email@example.com, and tell us how your cooked your chicken and why you’re unsatisfied, along with proof of purchase (within the qualifying period) of the qualifying Weber Barbeque and the chicken, and your name and address to receive up to £5 (or Euro equivalent) towards the cost of your chicken. Claim by 31/08/19. One claim per household. Cheques will be payable within 28 days from receipt of claim. Only claims that meet all the above criteria will be processed. Visit https://weber.com/GB/en/landing-pages/poultry-promotion for full T&Cs.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase and internet access are required. Please retain your receipts as they will be required to validate your claim.
3. Purchase Period: Purchase between 00.01 BST on the 2ndMay 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 30thJune 2019 inclusive.
4. Claim Period: Claim between 00.01 BST on the 2ndMay 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 31stAugust 2019 inclusive. All claims must be received by the end of the Claim Period. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid claim.
5. To Participate: Purchase a qualifying Weber Barbeque to receive a free Weber Gourmet BBQ System Poultry Roaster, or a Weber Poultry Roasterand a chicken during the Purchase Period, and follow the beer chicken recipe using the Weber Way and the Poultry Roaster accessory. Details of the Weber Way and an instructional video can be found on www.weber.com. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, you may follow the instructions below to claim the cost of your chicken up to the value of £5 (or Euro equivalent).
6. This is a consumer promotion only and neither retailers nor wholesalers may apply. Maximum of one claim per household during the Promotion Period.
7. To Claim:If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of the “beer chicken” recipe supplied:
a. You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining how you cooked your chicken using The Weber Way (as described on www.weber.com) and why you did not like the results in up to 150 words, and providing proof of purchase of the qualifying Weber Barbeque and the chicken.
b. Your claim should include your full name, and the address where you want your refund cheque to be sent to.
c. Receipts must be dated within the Purchase Period, your claim must be received within the Claim Period, and all of these requirements must be met in order to make a valid claim.
d. If your claim is valid you will receive a cheque for the cost of your purchased chicken, up to the value of £5 (or Euro equivalent). This will be sent to the address provided in your claim.
8. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the cheque from deemed receipt of a valid claim.
9. Claims are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
10. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, invalidate claims deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or that otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a claim may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete or misdirected claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
14. In participating in this Promotion, participants do so at their sole risk. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or requesting or receiving the claim, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. This Promotion does not affect the statutory rights of the claimant.
15. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, by or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be invalidated. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their number of claims in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s Claims will be invalidated and any claim award will be void.
16. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
19. By entering the Promotion claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Weber-Stephen Products (UK) Limited, 10thFloor, The Metro Building, 1 Butterwick, London, W6 8DL.