Grilled Shimeji MushroomsMakes: 8
500g Shimeji (Brown Beech) mushrooms
2 tsp. Olive oil
3 1⁄2 tbsp. Mushroom sauce
In the kitchen:
- Rinse the Shimeji mushrooms.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
At the barbecue:
- Preheat grill to 180°C for 15 minutes with the lid down.
- After the griddle had been preheated to 180°C , pour on the combined ingrediants and allow to grill with the lid down for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and give the mushrooms a stir, then close the lid to cook for 5 more minutes.