Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart?
Promotional Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the participation in the promotional offer “PURCHASE SELECTED WEBER BARBECUES AND CLAIM 2 FREE ACCESSORIES (“Offer”). By participating in the Offer, the following terms and conditions are expressly accepted.
1. The Promoter The promoter is Weber-Stephen Products (EMEA) GmbH, Franklinstr. 28/29, 10587 Berlin (“The Promoter”)
2. The Offer The title of the offer is ‘“PURCHASE SELECTED WEBER BARBECUES AND CLAIM 2 FREE ACCESSORIES (“Offer”).
3. Eligibility The offer is address exclusively to United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over who bought a new Summit® Gas Barbecue, Summit® Charcoal Barbecue, Genesis® II Gas Barbecue, SmokeFire® Pellet Grill or Pulse® Electric Barbecue from either:
a. The Promoter; or b. A retailer who is authorised by The Promoter and operates in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland (the “Participating Countries”)
Between the period of 19.03.2020 and the 17.05.2020 (“Offer Term“) and who hold a Weber ID account (the “Purchaser”). The account can be set up at https://www.weber.com/GB/en/register/.
4. How to Enter After acquiring the Summit® Gas Barbecue, Summit® Charcoal Barbecue, Genesis® II Gas Barbecue, SmokeFire® Pellet Grill or Pulse® Electric Barbecue as explained in Clause 3, the Purchaser needs to register their purchase in their Weber ID account no later than four weeks after the end of the Offer Term, thus by 17.06.2020 at the latest.
The Purchaser will need to provide the serial number of the purchased product and upload a copy of the purchase receipt on the webpage when prompted. The 2 free accessories cannot be redeemed in-store.
The serial number will be validated by the Promoter, following which the Purchaser will receive an on-screen order confirmation, the customer must then follow the instructions on how to redeem the offer via weber.com. The Purchaser will be prompted to enter their delivery address in order to receive the 2 free accessories. The shipment of the 2 free accessories to the address provided by the Purchaser is free of charge.
Qualifying barbecues & subsequent free accessories are as follows:
GBS® Sear Grate & GBS® Poultry Roaster
Summit® Gas Barbecues
Summit® Charcoal Barbecues
SmokeFire® Wood Fired Pellet Grill
GBS® Pizza Stone & GBS® Griddle
Genesis® II Gas Barbecues
Pizza Stone & Griddle
Pulse® Electric Barbecues
5. Cancellation If the consumer wishes to end the contract of sale in relation to the purchased Summit® Gas Barbecue, Summit® Charcoal Barbecue, Genesis® II Gas Barbecue, SmokeFire® Pellet Grill or Pulse® Electric Barbecue after it has been dispatched or the consumer has received it, the consumer must return the relevant two free accessories to the Promoter within 28 days. The Promoter will bear the reasonable costs of return.
If any provision or part-provision of these Specific Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Specific Terms.
6. Limitation of liability Events may occur that result in the Promoter extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Offer and/or these terms at any point and for any reason. These may be due to a third party's illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Purchaser agrees that the promoter shall have no liability as a result thereof.
In case that the Promoter is unable to supply the relevant accessories because of an unexpectedly high response or some other unanticipated factor outside its control, it will ensure relevant timely communication with applicants and consumers and, in case of any likely detriment, offer a reasonable substitute product.
8. General If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Offer.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Offer where it becomes necessary to do so. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.