Terms and Conditions of Participation
Bottle Opener Giveaway
1. The promoter of this offer is Weber-Stephen Products (EMEA) GmbH, Leipziger Str. 124,10117 Berlin (“Weber”).
2. These are the terms and conditions for the promotion “Free bottle opener when you purchase a Weber Cookbook” (“Offer”) by Weber. With the participation in the Offer, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of participation (“Terms and Conditions of Participation”).
3. The Offer is addressed exclusively to private individuals of at least 18 years of age (“Purchaser”), who bought a new Weber Cookbook from Weber or a participating authorized retailer in the following countries between the 4th June 2018 and 17th June 2018 (“Term“). The following Terms and conditions are only applicable in the following countries: United Kingdom and Ireland.
4. TThe free bottle opener giveaway requires the acquisition of a Weber Cookbook from Weber or a participating authorized retailer from Weber during the Term. The free bottle opener offer shall be fulfilled at the point of purchase. No substitution or cash alternative is available.
5. In case of definitive cancellation of the purchase of the Weber Cookbook, the Purchaser must return the bottle opener to the retailer from which the purchase was made. Weber also reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who wish to gain or obtain advantages through tampering or who violate these terms and conditions. In these cases, a bottle opener which has already been handed over free of charge can be requested back from the purchaser or the delivery can be refused. Failure to return any item may result in legal action being taken by Weber.
6. Weber reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the Offer without giving any reasons. This applies in particular in the event that due execution cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. In such a case the participants are not entitled to any claims against Weber. Weber also reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Participation - even without notice. Weber‘s decisions are binding and final for all participants. Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity ofthe remaining Terms and Conditions of Participation.Legal recourse is excluded.