Terms and conditions for Free Chimney Starter Set / Free Compact Chimney Starter Promotion
1. The promoter of this offer is Weber-Stephen Deutschland GmbH, Rheinstr. 194, 55218 Ingelheim, Germany (“Weber”).
2. These are the terms and conditions for the promotion “Free Chimney Starter Set When you buy a Weber Charcoal barbecue or any Smokey Mountain Cooker and a Free Compact Chimney Starter when you buy any Weber Portable charcoal barbecue ” (“Offer”) by Weber. With the participation in the Offer, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of participation (“Terms and Conditions of Participation”).
3. The Offer is addressed exclusively to private individuals of at least 18 years of age (“Purchaser”), who bought a new Weber Charcoal Barbecue or any size Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, or who bought a Weber portable charcoal barbecue from Weber or a participating authorized retailer in the following countries between the 5th July 2018 and 31st August 2018 (“Term“). The following Terms and conditions are only applicable in the following countries: United Kingdom and Ireland.
4. The free Chimney Starter Set giveaway requires the acquisition of a 47cm or 57cm Weber charcoal barbecue or Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker from Weber or a participating authorized retailer from Weber during the Term. The free Chimney Starter set offer shall be fulfilled at the point of purchase. The Free Compact Chimney starter giveaway requires the acquisition of a Weber Portable charcoal barbecue from Weber or a participating authorized retailer from Weber During the Term. The free Compact Chimney Starter offer will be fulfilled at the point of purchase.
5. In case of definitive cancellation of the purchase of the Charcoal Barbecue, Smokey Mountain Cooker ro portable charcoal barbecue, the Purchaser must return the Free Chimney Starter Set / Compact Chimney Starter (as applicable) to the retailer from which the purchase was made. Weber also reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who wish to gain or obtain advantages through tampering or who violate these terms and conditions. In these cases, a Chimney Starter Set / Compact Chimney Starter (as applicable) which has already been handed over free of charge can be requested back from the purchaser or the delivery can be refused. Failure to return any item may result in legal action being taken by Weber.
6. Weber reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the Offer without giving any reasons. This applies in particular in the event that due execution cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. In such a case the participants are not entitled to any claims against Weber. Weber also reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Participation - even without notice. Weber‘s decisions are binding and final for all participants. Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions of Participation. Legal recourse is excluded.