Does rotisserie cooking look intimidating? We’ve taken the mystique out of rotisserie grilling for charcoal and gas enthusiasts alike.
When using a rotisserie always remember these guidelines below:
- First and foremost, all Weber rotisseries (gas or charcoal) have a 20 lb. maximum weight limit
- Almost any recipe that calls for indirect heat for a large piece of protein works well on the rotisserie
- When doing rotisserie cooking, using a drip pan filled with veggies and broth or water can help to impart a great flavor to your food, while also catching the dripping to be used later as gravy.
- Always refer to your instruction sheet or manual for proper safety and lighting instructions before turning on the rotisserie
- The cooking time and temperature will be the same as with other methods
- Be sure to always use two grill mitts for safety
- When using the Infrared burner in the back of the Summit® S-670™ gas grill, turn it off after 20 minutes of grilling, and finish the food over indirect heat.